Dec 4, 2010
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what those values actually are, so it is difficult to comment. Part of the natural history of HIV infection depends on the virus strain you were infected with and your underlying immune system's ability to cope and control the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.