Dec 4, 2010
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what those values actually are, so it is difficult to comment. Part of the natural history of HIV infection depends on the virus strain you were infected with and your underlying immune system's ability to cope and control the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.