Dec 4, 2010
what does vir qnt 2770 and Qnt Log 3.44 means. what are the normal range of both?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your CD4 count is, and I assume you are not on HIV treatment. If you are referring to a HIV viral load, that is a very low level. The range is < 40 to over 1 milliion copies/mL of blood. Both of those numbers are expressing the same thing but in different mathematical terms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.