my status of infection
Dec 4, 2010
i was infected in the year 2009 and my cd4 was 290 and my viral load was 10000 and cd8 1600 recently i had a test again and my cd4 is 650 and viral load is less than 72 and cd8 1200 so do guide me with my status is it damaging?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you are not receiving HIV treatment then you are in very good shape, as your immune system appears to be controlling the virus on its own. At this point you don't need HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- What Causes Thrush In Adults?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.