How do i take my Arvs and vitamis and Family planning pills(Ovral)
Nov 27, 2010
I am on Aluvia and Truvada, In the morning i take aluvia , truvada and the betavita at the same time. And in the evening aluvia and family planning pills at the same time. Is that right?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Five Body Fluids That Transmit Hiv
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- What Percentage Of People Are Hiv Negative After 6 Weeks?
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.