|How do i take my Arvs and vitamis and Family planning pills(Ovral)
Nov 27, 2010
I am on Aluvia and Truvada, In the morning i take aluvia , truvada and the betavita at the same time. And in the evening aluvia and family planning pills at the same time. Is that right?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Waiting Time For Chlamydia Test Results
- Vaginitis And Yeast Infection
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.