Nov 27, 2010
My domestic house worker just found out she is HIV Possitive and must go back for CD4 results How safe is it to keep her as worker several of her men friends died of HIV already is it a risk to keep her and please tell me what is the risks of getting affected from her here at my home Thank You.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't see any problem with her continuing to be a domestic house worker.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.