Viral Load down, CD4 Down as Well

Hello, I am a newly diagnosed AIDS patient. Never was diagnosed with HIV. At diagnosis 2 months ago, my viral load was 964,000 and my CD4 was 6. 2 Weeks later my viral load was 50,000 and CD4 was 66. Today my viral load was 21,000 and my CD4 was 5.... Should I be concerned? Is this expected when treatment first starts? Am I on the right medication? I am on Truvada, Reyataz and Norvir along with Bactrim/DS for PCP prevention.

You're on the correct medications. I am not concerned at this point about your CD4 count. As your viral load gets to undetectable, you will start to see your CD4 count go up. The lower your CD4 count is when you start, the longer it takes to see a response.

cd4 count steep drop. HELP!
HIV Pos