WBC and CD4 drop

Hello Dr I recieved my lab test resault on 25/11/2010 surprisingly my cd4 drop from 460 to 333 cd4% drop 1% 19% to 18%,.but before i took this test i've already taken my last shot of HBV three months ago.which my WBC was 5.6 and my creatine was 1.00 ,but my new lab resault came out on 25/11/2010 shows my WBC 4.46 and creatine 1.2 .my question is ,does WBC contributed to this drop to my cd4 and what should i do to increase my WBC?please any advice should be usefull for me because i want to go and see my ID Dr next week .thanks

A drop in the WBC, particularly the total lymphocyte count, could contribute to a drop in CD4 count, if the CD4% remains essentially the same.

Correction of Question Sir
I need you valued opion on my lab numbers.