Correction of Question Sir

I have been on the HIV medication for about a year now when I was diagnose with HIV my CD4 Count was 265 and Viral load about 1060 my recent test showed that my Viral load is currently on 220 and my CD4 count 365. What do I need to do to make it Undetectable please.I have been on the following medications for almost a year now TRUVADA, STOCTRIM, PURBAC and MULTIVITAMIN ORANGE

You had a very low viral load to start with and so didn't have very far to go to get to undetectable. Did you ever get to undetectable during the year and it's now 220, or you never got to undetectable. If you were undetectable then I would not be concerned, as this likely is a blip and not a regimen failure. If you never got to undetectable this could represent your HIV meds not working properly and you might need to make an adjustment by changing or adding something. Unfortunately the viral load is too low to get a resistance test, which could sort our whether your virus has become resistant to one or more of your meds.

How do I take my comb Truvada & Nevirepine with or without food?
WBC and CD4 drop