How do I take my comb Truvada & Nevirepine with or without food?

Please help I want to know how best to take my meds, I take truvada once a day and nevirepine twice a day. my question is do I take the comb with or without food? Or Morning or Evening? I have been taking Truvada & Nevirepine in the morning before eating anything is the right I dont want to go wrong with my meds please help me?

There is no food restriction for either of these 2 meds, so you could take with or without food. Either time of day is OK to take both the truvada and nevirapine. Although the FDA has not approved it, studies have shown that nevirapine can be given once a day by taking both tabs together rather than splitting them twice a day. So you could take all 3 tabs once daily. Another thought would be to substitute Atripla for your regimen, which combines truvada and efavirenz (a cousin of nevirapine) in one tablet given once a day.

Third set of labs after starting Atripla - not sure what to think with VL increase
Correction of Question Sir