HBV DNA RESULT
Nov 20, 2010
Hi Doc..This is my result..Please help me interpret it...thank you~!
HBV Viral Load
Method: RT-PCR (TAQMAN) Result: 9,405 copies/ml i.e: 4.0 log copies/ml i.e: 1,616 UI/ml
Interpretation: Method used has a theoretical limit of detection of 12 UI/ml of plasma i.e about 70 HBV-DNA copies (1.8 log0. The linearity scale extends up to 110,000,000 UI/ml i.e. about 640 million copies (8.8 log). Quantification is homogenous for all HBV genotypes tested.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.