do i need aids drugs?

hello, im from europe, 23 years of age, and iv been diagnosed with hiv, scared to death i have done my lab tests, my cd4 count is 498 , and viral load is 9000, my doc says that he is not going to start any treatment yet, but i feel helpless and want to go on meds now, is that an option , can meds slow down hiv even im healthy at the moment, i dont want to die because my doc says i should live normal life and wait until virus crashes me enough to be aloved to take medication....iv been infected for two years.....and really dont wont to wait that virus take over...thanks in advance

Your doctor's suggestion to wait is not unreasonable at this point. Your CD4 count is essentially in the normal range and your viral load is relatively low. There is no urgency to have to start HIV treatment at this point.

Elevated liver enzymes pre-HIV and pre-meds
HBV DNA RESULT