HIV and sebum
Nov 14, 2010
I know HIV isn't present in body fluids such as sweat,but is it present in sebum.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not that I am aware of.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Insertive Anal Sex
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.