|HIV and sebum
Nov 14, 2010
I know HIV isn't present in body fluids such as sweat,but is it present in sebum.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not that I am aware of.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.