Living With HIV & Without Meds
Nov 14, 2010
I have a loved one who was just diagnosed HIV+. His CD4 cells are 800 and he doesnt need medication at this time. Can you tell me what is the life span of someone who jus caught the virus but has good CD4 and almost undetectable viral load?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Very good. Most people in this situation are likely to live a near normal life span.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.