Living With HIV & Without Meds
Nov 14, 2010
I have a loved one who was just diagnosed HIV+. His CD4 cells are 800 and he doesnt need medication at this time. Can you tell me what is the life span of someone who jus caught the virus but has good CD4 and almost undetectable viral load?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Very good. Most people in this situation are likely to live a near normal life span.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Herpes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.