|Living With HIV & Without Meds
Nov 14, 2010
I have a loved one who was just diagnosed HIV+. His CD4 cells are 800 and he doesnt need medication at this time. Can you tell me what is the life span of someone who jus caught the virus but has good CD4 and almost undetectable viral load?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Very good. Most people in this situation are likely to live a near normal life span.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Acute Hiv And Stomach Symptoms
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.