Viral load spike because of alchol,antibiotics, and imunization

Hi,I had labs results read to me and to my surprise my viral load went up from 150 to 300 and my CD4 count, went down from 305 to 260. I Only been in treatment 4 month and it seemed that therapy was working worried here. I have not missed a dose of medecine. But I have not been eating properly and I been drinking heavely on the weekends for the last two months, could that be the cause? Also I had a flu shot and was on Zitromax before the labs were drawn.Could all this be the problem? Also I have labs in four weeks is there anything I can do to help?

Take your medications as prescribed every day, and stay away from heavy alcohol intake. You will likely see a turn around on your next set of labs.

Scary Drop!
significance of HCV RNA QUAN Lab Result