hbv or not?
Nov 7, 2010
6 months after exposure I tested negative for antibody & antigen but + for pcr viral load at 1000 what does this test mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like the tests need to be repeated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- When Does Herpes Appear On Lips?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.