|hbv or not?
Nov 7, 2010
6 months after exposure I tested negative for antibody & antigen but + for pcr viral load at 1000 what does this test mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like the tests need to be repeated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.