hbv or not?
Nov 7, 2010
6 months after exposure I tested negative for antibody & antigen but + for pcr viral load at 1000 what does this test mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like the tests need to be repeated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Will Shingles Rash Spread?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.