hbv or not?
Nov 7, 2010
6 months after exposure I tested negative for antibody & antigen but + for pcr viral load at 1000 what does this test mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like the tests need to be repeated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.