Nov 7, 2010
hi, doc. I did a medical diagnostic test in malaysia and got d following result... HBsAg Reactive 1 000. 000 index... Am i wrong in assuming that the ''1 000. 000 index'' is my viral load? And also, is the number 1000 or 1000 000? Cos i don't understand the presence of three zeros after the 'dot'. Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.