Nov 7, 2010
hi, doc. I did a medical diagnostic test in malaysia and got d following result... HBsAg Reactive 1 000. 000 index... Am i wrong in assuming that the ''1 000. 000 index'' is my viral load? And also, is the number 1000 or 1000 000? Cos i don't understand the presence of three zeros after the 'dot'. Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Secretions
- Do People Get HIV From Scratching Someone?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.