Hep c viral load

I have had Hep C since 1986 from blood transfusion. I got my viral load done and my doctor doesn't really know who to read it. I need help since she won't give me a straight answer. I live in Canada too so I don't know if labs have different readings. From May 2010, I'll write it how it is on the paper. HCV RNA (IU/ml) 2466, HCV RNA (log10 IU/ml) 3.39 Note below: The lower limit of detection is 15 IU/ml and the assay is linear between 43 to 69,000,000 IU/ml. Quantitative assay variability may result in up to 5 fold (0.5 log10) differences between specimens. Can you help me out on this reading? Thanks

The average HCV viral load copy number is around 1-2 million copies/mL of blood. Your result is a very low HCV viral copy number. A value of 2466 and log10 3.39 are the same number expressed in different mathematical terms.

Joint pain
about cd4 count and virul load