Hepa Lab test result
Oct 30, 2010
My friend underwent lab test and it showed HBc AB - Positive, HAV IgM - Non-reactive, HCV AB - Positive. What does it mean? Thank you!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hepatitis Caused By Bacteria?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Breast Milk?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- Hiv Pcr Test Accuracy
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Is Pins And Needles An Aids Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.