Hepa Lab test result
Oct 30, 2010
My friend underwent lab test and it showed HBc AB - Positive, HAV IgM - Non-reactive, HCV AB - Positive. What does it mean? Thank you!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.