Hepa Lab test result
Oct 30, 2010
My friend underwent lab test and it showed HBc AB - Positive, HAV IgM - Non-reactive, HCV AB - Positive. What does it mean? Thank you!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of AIDS?
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.