|Hepa Lab test result
Oct 30, 2010
My friend underwent lab test and it showed HBc AB - Positive, HAV IgM - Non-reactive, HCV AB - Positive. What does it mean? Thank you!
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- Are Lymph Nodes Tender During Hiv Ars?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
- Can Hiv Test Results Change After 4 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.