CD4 counts in healthy people

My most recent blood test indicated a CD4 cell count of 601 which is the highest it has been since I was diagnosed ten years ago. It has usually been in the 300-400 region. My medication has not changed for over 3 years (My regime is STOCRIN and KIVEXA) This prompted my question to my doctor which she was unable to answer. I am 64 year old male and would like to know what the average CD4 count for a healthy person without HIV averages out at?

The norml CD4 count range is 500-1500. So you are in great shape.

HBV DNA 373 IU/ml
CD4 profile for new infection