|CD4 counts in healthy people
Oct 30, 2010
My most recent blood test indicated a CD4 cell count of 601 which is the highest it has been since I was diagnosed ten years ago. It has usually been in the 300-400 region. My medication has not changed for over 3 years (My regime is STOCRIN and KIVEXA) This prompted my question to my doctor which she was unable to answer. I am 64 year old male and would like to know what the average CD4 count for a healthy person without HIV averages out at?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The norml CD4 count range is 500-1500. So you are in great shape.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.