|Granulocyte%, Lymph%, and ABS Neutrophil
Oct 30, 2010
It is very hard for me to get answers to questions from my HIV doc, which is why I'm looking for another. Anyway, I'm not sure the significance of these labs.
Granulocyte% was low at 27.0% with normal being 34-69.5%
Lymph% was high at 58.8% with normal 20-53%
ABS Neutrophil was low at 1.4 with normal 1.70-6.00
Is this just normal with HIV infection? Are these things part of the immune system and tells a story of how it is functioning along with CD4, CD4%, and VL? My CD4 was 673 at 22% with a vl of 14,200 not on meds.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could be, and likely reflects an increase CD8 lymphocyte elevation associated with HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.