hep c with babies
Oct 24, 2010
i am a foster of a baby that just got tested for hep c and he is positive could he take or have the treatment he is 6 mo. old
Response from Dr. Holodniy
When you say tested positive for HCV what does that mean? Which tests were obtained and which were positive? It is important to determine whether the test is a false positive, true positive with cleared infection or chronic infection. You should consult with a pediatric infectious disease specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Saliva?
- Can I Do The Master Colon Cleanse While Taking Hiv Medications?
- Can A Dentist Get Hiv From A Patient?
- How Much Blood Is Needed To Contract Hiv?
- How Long Can The Hiv Hide In Your Body Before Being Detected?
- Side Effects Of Thrush In Your Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.