|viral load 475, cd4 count 349
Oct 24, 2010
My hsuband of 6 years has been diagnosed hiv pos on rapid test and then the confirmatory test on PCR showed viral load of 475 and cd4 of 349. We have two children which are negative and I am also negative. After the diagnose we started using protection and I did a confirmatory test after 8 eight months my status came back negative. He is on ARVs now. Can you explain to me the reason for this?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No I can't. But glad you are using protection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Does Bactrim Treat Syphilis?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.