|CD4 AND VIRAL LOAD COUNTS
Oct 24, 2010
I HAVE BEEN ON TRUVADA AND EFAVIRENZ FOR ALMOST A FULL YEAR. MY CD4 COUNT HAS INCREASED FROM 16 TO 90 TO 137 AND IS CURRENTLY 163. MY VIRAL LOAD COUNT NUMBERS WERE 6.24 THEN 3.09 AND CURRENTLY 2.12. WHAT DO THESE VIRAL LOAD NUMBERS MEAN ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
those viral loads are expressed in log10 units. The copy numbers corresponding to those log10 copy numbers are: 1,800,000; 1,250; and 120 copies/ml. Undetectable viral loads are usual < 50 copies, so you are almost there.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
- At What Stage Are Shingles Contagious
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does A Person Feel When They Have Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.