advice please

hello doc i hiv positive from last ten years right now i am mailing from india and i am taking viraday once in a day from last 3 years i am regulerly loosing my platlet count evey time that is once in a year i have to take 8 pack of platlet but this year after taking the 6 pack of platlete i am once againe loss the count after that doctor directed me to the hemetology department where my born marrow and other counts were done after that they start me giving steroeds and some injections after that my count were raise from 8000 to 89000 (in india normal range is 1500000 to 400000).then they stop giving me steroudes then after my count once agaigen fall down that is 820000. sir i want to ask you 2 quetion 1 weather i am on right way of treatment? 2 should i have to change the medecine for hiv and platlete? 3 should i have to go for drung resistence test? which is very costly here or is there any better way you can suggest me please guide

You don't indicate what your viral load or CD4 count is, so it is difficult to know whether a resistance test is indicated. Given the platelet problems, it would be reasonable, if different HIV drugs were available for you, to change your HIV meds.

hep c genotype 1a
CD4 AND VIRAL LOAD COUNTS