If VL isundetectable and I take an HIV test, do I test HIV positive?

Hello, I was wondering if the HIV positive diagnosis can only be made if the VL is present in blood. If I take the test now, one year after I have been on treatment and my VL is undetectable, will I still test HIV positive? Will I still have HIV antibodies regardless of the fact that VL is undetectable or HIV can be detected only when the VL is over a certain limit? Is it a case that once you have had the diagnosis of HIV positive, you have it for life because the body can not eradicate the virus? Thank you. Kind Regards,

You will still have antibodies and the HIV antibody test will still be positive for the foreseeable future.

Confusing labs in short period
hep c genotype 1a