My husband has a cb4 count is 475 i am very worried b/c that is below the range .IS this consider aid and should he have to take aid medication for the rest of his life please give me answer.

A normal CD4 count in someone without HIV infection is between 500-1500. So 475 is someone with HIV infection is very good. When the CD4 count is below 200 is when someone is considered to have AIDS. It is not unreasonable for him to start HIV meds with that CD4 count, but depends on a number of factors including willingness to be on daily meds for life.

CD4 count not responding to medication
Lab numbers, medication?