|PCR TEST REDUCTION
Oct 10, 2010
if the PCR Quantity is 61365 and a two log 10 reduction of viral load should be reduced, then the result of viral load become how much?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
61,365 is 4.78 log10. A 2 log10 reduction would be to 2.78 log10 or 600 copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Boil-like Pimples On The Stomach A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can A Blood Test Determine If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Hiv Transmission Through The Nose
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.