|PCR TEST REDUCTION
Oct 10, 2010
if the PCR Quantity is 61365 and a two log 10 reduction of viral load should be reduced, then the result of viral load become how much?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
61,365 is 4.78 log10. A 2 log10 reduction would be to 2.78 log10 or 600 copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.