PCR TEST REDUCTION
Oct 10, 2010
if the PCR Quantity is 61365 and a two log 10 reduction of viral load should be reduced, then the result of viral load become how much?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
61,365 is 4.78 log10. A 2 log10 reduction would be to 2.78 log10 or 600 copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.