|PCR TEST REDUCTION
Oct 10, 2010
if the PCR Quantity is 61365 and a two log 10 reduction of viral load should be reduced, then the result of viral load become how much?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
61,365 is 4.78 log10. A 2 log10 reduction would be to 2.78 log10 or 600 copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.