Oct 3, 2010
Dear Doc I have been recommended by other HIV patients to take a couple of drops of colloidal silver on a daily base. I am currently taking atripla. Do you foresee any real or eventual drug interaction.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely, but we have no real information on drug interactions between HIV meds and this compound.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.