Oct 3, 2010
my viral load is 2197, should I be concern about getting any treatment
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- Is Elevated Creatinine A Hepatitis Symptom?
- Hiv Infection Risk With A Finger Cut
- I Have A Canker Sore Can I Make Out With Someone With Hiv
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.