Sep 26, 2010
HCV RNA,PCR,QT (log IU/ML)-----------6.35 (<1.63 log IU/mL)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- Is Herpes Spread By Sharing Food?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.