Sep 26, 2010
i have hep c genotype 1a and a viral load of 44670 what does this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HCV viral load is relatively low and likely indicates chronic infection, although you don't indicate why the tests were obtained. The genotype is the most common in the US, although can be more difficult to treat than other genotypes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Ache In Testicles After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Docking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.