|results of lab
Sep 26, 2010
my results for this test are as follows *HCV RNA,PCR,QT (IU/ML)---------2241175 (<43 IU/mL)
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How The Immune System Fights Diseases?
- Insertive Vaginal Sex, Risk, Uncircumcised, High Viral Load
- Is Hiv Infection Risk Increased With Prednisone?
- Molecular Basis Of HIV Vaccines Currently Being Tested
- Possible Not To Get Infected After Intercourse With Infected Person
- Potential Anti-HIV Treatment Targets
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.