|results of lab
Sep 26, 2010
my results for this test are as follows *HCV RNA,PCR,QT (IU/ML)---------2241175 (<43 IU/mL)
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- What's The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.