|Hep B viral load report
Sep 26, 2010
What does the viral load report mean when: IU/ml 1.45 x10^3 Log10(IU/ml) 3.16
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those two results are saying the same thing, but in different mathematical terms. The report states that HBV is present at a low level of 1,450 international units or 3.16 log10 IU/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.