No HIV Meds for Nearly 2 Months by Choice

I am Supposed to Take My Atripla Every Night. However for the Last 2 Months (going on 3 months now) I have not Taken it. When I recently had my labs done, My Viral load continued to be <40 copies/mL and my CD4 went up from 577 to 654 what does this mean? am i becoming one of those people that does not need meds and my body is adapting to the HIV Virus to where i can be meds free and live happily ever after or will the virus for too long without meds kick in an overdrive state, and my viral load skyrocket to the millions and my CD$ drop below 200 ?

Hard to say. There is no way to predict whether the viral load will remain undetectable or come back up.

On meds one year--250 point drop in CD4 count.
Do viral load spikes cause resistance?