Is viral count of 52 million 900 bad
Sep 12, 2010
What does this count mean for my liver
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what virus this viral load result represents. That is a pretty high viral load, but the viral load result itself cannot determine the extent of any liver damage associated with the viral infection. You should discuss this result and what additional workup is necessary with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.