Is viral count of 52 million 900 bad
Sep 12, 2010
What does this count mean for my liver
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what virus this viral load result represents. That is a pretty high viral load, but the viral load result itself cannot determine the extent of any liver damage associated with the viral infection. You should discuss this result and what additional workup is necessary with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- Std White Bumps Under Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.