just diagnosed

hello thanks for your sight,earlier my question was answered about what my cd4 count might be with my total wbc being 2.7 and total lymph being 927 the answer was probably around 200,my question this time is that I think ive had it for probably about 2 yrs I also drank every day during that time (having not knowing my health status)but i have never been sick through out that time and still until now only a couple times ive lost my voice but no fever or night sweats is it that im just not catching anything (not that I want to get sick)am I just lucky should I be expecting something if my cd4 is that low hope to hear from you soon thank you.

It may be luck and that your immune system, despite the low CD4 count, is able to contain or control various infections.

re:hbv viral load
Is viral count of 52 million 900 bad