Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

what are the chances

today I was informed that I was HIV positive. what are the chances of it being a false positive? they did a repeat draw today and they said the results will be in next week.. i have so many questions but I just dont know where to begin. I've had a couple of needle sticks and a couple blood accidents over the last couple of years. And it seems like that is where it may come from. I get tested every year and I never tested positive accept for now and this is a shock to me.

You don't indicate what tests were performed and what the actual results were. So it is difficult to comment on the interpretation.

CD4 and Viral Load
Why stop treatment that was started early?