HBV result please help to interpret.
Sep 5, 2010
My result is below; Please help to interpret this result.
< 6 IU/ml < 35 copies/ml The method used for HBV DNA Viral Load PCR is COBAS TaqMan HBV Test. The detectable range with this method is 6 - 110,000,000 IU/ml (35 - 640,200,000 copies/ml). The quantification is homogenous for all HBV genotypes tested.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Oral Thrush Infections Pictures Of
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.