Sep 5, 2010
Hi, i have just found out that i am hiv+. The doctor said that my cb4 count is 399, she also stated that the normal range is starting at 500.. I know that i might have to take meds.. But I was born a prematre baby and i already know i have a weak immume system.. will my cb4 count go up with meds, and vitiams?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, your CD4 count will go back up with HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching Hiv From A One Night Stand
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Burn Blisters And Hiv Virus
- If You Get Flu Like Symptoms After Sex Is It Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
- Is Creatine Safe Take With Hiv Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.