sex without condom
Aug 29, 2010
my wife and i are both HIV positive and we are both on med (atripla) sometime when having sex the condom Brock.is that not too risk for us.please help with an answer.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Glad you are practicing safe sex. With condom breaks in HIV infected partners, there would always be a small risk of viral transmission between partners, depending on the type of sex (rectal or vaginal), whether blood, trauma, or menstruation was involved, what the viral load of each partner was, among other factors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Shot Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Problems Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause To Man?
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- Understanding Herpes Test Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.