sex without condom
Aug 29, 2010
my wife and i are both HIV positive and we are both on med (atripla) sometime when having sex the condom Brock.is that not too risk for us.please help with an answer.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Glad you are practicing safe sex. With condom breaks in HIV infected partners, there would always be a small risk of viral transmission between partners, depending on the type of sex (rectal or vaginal), whether blood, trauma, or menstruation was involved, what the viral load of each partner was, among other factors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.