Is Omega 3 Recommended?
Aug 29, 2010
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is not always recommended for everybody, but can be beneficial in those with lipid problems, either because of HIV meds or just because of underlying cholesterol/triglyceride problems. However, no real problem and likely some benefit for you in any case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.