|Is Omega 3 Recommended?
Aug 29, 2010
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is not always recommended for everybody, but can be beneficial in those with lipid problems, either because of HIV meds or just because of underlying cholesterol/triglyceride problems. However, no real problem and likely some benefit for you in any case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Omega 3 Help With HIV?
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.