Low viral load and low CD4 count

I was diagnosed over a month ago with full blown AIDS with a viral load of 230,000 and T-Cell count of 9. I was in the hospital for a week to cure the secondary infections which are fine. I had my second test and my viral load is now 200, but my T-Cell count has not changed. My doctor is doing tests to find out why. Is this normal? What might be the cause of the t-cell count not changing? Just curious.

You don't indicate whether you are on HIV treatment or how long after the first test these second results were obtained. I assume you started HIV treatment and what you are seeing is a great treatment response. Sometimes the CD4 count increase will lag behind. It also takes longer to see increases in CD4 count the lower your counts are when you start. I would guess that the CD4% is showing some increase.

Viral Load
Is Omega 3 Recommended?