Could my next labs show resistance?

One thing I haven't read about is the chance of becoming resistant to one or more meds in the time from initiating treatment to becoming undetectable. If theprinciple is that resistance mutations will survive while the virus is still replicating but there is also drugs in the blood can resistance happen? My doc has never mentioned it and I haven't come across it in any reading. If it makes a difference I was treatment naive with some low level resistance to a couple of older drugs when I was started on truvada and sustiva 5 days ago. Also any idea why I have been prescribed this rather than Atripla? Thanks a lot

No reason not to be on Atripla, as opposed to the drugs in separate pills. The devil is in the details regarding resistance. Assuming a resistance test was performed, and the resistance mutations that were found have no cross resistance to the 3 drugs you are currently taking, then you should have an excellent and sustained response (undetectable viral load), in spite of these mutations that were present before.

Terrified about Blips, Resistance and Superinfection
Inconsistant Lab Results