|HPV and HTLV-3
Aug 22, 2010
Can an HTLV-3 be given the day of a severe anal HPV surgery and it be accurate?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what you are asking. If you are asking whether HIV antibody testing can be performed, the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.