HPV and HTLV-3
Aug 22, 2010
Can an HTLV-3 be given the day of a severe anal HPV surgery and it be accurate?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what you are asking. If you are asking whether HIV antibody testing can be performed, the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
- Other Causes Of Trichomoniasis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.