Understanding Lab Results & Treatment
Aug 22, 2010
nd out that I was HIV + and my absolute CD 4 Helper is 624, % CD Pos. Lymph is 16.0,Rna by PCR 30,010 and log 10 HIV-1 RNA is 4.477. I have not started treatnent but Dr have recommended Sustiva,Viread and Emtriva. Should I start right away or wait a while?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- I'm Always Feeling Sick Could It Be Hiv
- Are Throat Infection And Ear Infection Signs Of Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C From A Needlestick?
- Is Dandruff A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Long Can Untreated Hiv Patient Live?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.