Aug 22, 2010
My HepC Quantitation number is 48380 HCV log 10 is 4.685. I have perfectly normal liver enzymes all blood work normal except for a slightly elevated bili rubin ....My viral load went down from 2 million to 483,000. I have never been on meds and have had Hepc for over 30 years. Is this any indication of how I am doing as far as liver damage...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is difficult to tell how much damage your liver has sustained just based on blood laboratory testing. That would have to be determined by a liver biopsy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.