|use of septrin in hiv treatment
Aug 15, 2010
I live in Africa,and i have just been tested hiv+ but i was given septrins as part of hiv therapy.what could be the use of septrin in hiv treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Septrin is an antibiotic that is given to people with HIV infection to protect them from getting certain kinds of infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.