|use of septrin in hiv treatment
Aug 15, 2010
I live in Africa,and i have just been tested hiv+ but i was given septrins as part of hiv therapy.what could be the use of septrin in hiv treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Septrin is an antibiotic that is given to people with HIV infection to protect them from getting certain kinds of infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.