Anti-viral meds since 1996
Aug 15, 2010
I have been on crixivan combivir since 12/96 This months lab results my vl undetectable still but cd4 drop[ed from 789 to 588. Should I be concerned? I have never had any problems with my cocktail since being on it
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned. I suspect your CD4% has not changed, and what you are seeing is your CD4 count bouncing around in the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Can You Get Mono And Hiv In One Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.