|Blip or resistance
Aug 15, 2010
I've been on Atripla for the 15 months and undetectable (<20 c/ml) but my last VL test came back 58 c/ml. I never missed a dose. However I took my pills some nights at midnight, some nights at 1 AM and I think at 2 am a few nights before going to bed. Do you think this might have caused resistance? I read in several places that taking the pills an hour early or late should not make a big difference.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned. This is a blip (likely related to the assay and not you). Just keep doing what you are doing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.